Mark Teixeira, recovering from right wris

Здесь можно получить полную информацию про ГКБ №3.

Модератор: Danil_Nozdrachev

lw789

Mark Teixeira, recovering from right wris

Сообщение lw789 » 12 фев 2019, 05:26

SAN DIEGO - Pitcher Juan Nicasio dug down and gave the Colorado Rockies exactly what they needed. After a rough first inning, Nicasio settled in and threw six solid innings to help save a depleted bullpen as the Rockies got a rare road win with a 3-2 win over the San Diego Padres on Tuesday night. With set-up reliever Rex Brothers sitting for a couple of days after two consecutive rough outings, and the rest of the bullpen having been used often recently, Colorado hoped Nicasio could pitch deep on Tuesday night. The right-hander couldnt have started much worse by allowing two runs in the first inning when the first four Padres each got a hit. Although Nicasio got out of the inning with no more damage, his pitch count was already to 31 pitches. "I look at the (pitching) board and saw 31 pitches and I know to stay in the game I have to have 10 pitches an inning," Nicasio said. "The fact that he got through six was huge," said Rockies manager Walt Weiss. "We needed Juan to get through that sixth; that was critical. I was a little concerned at that point, but he settled in." Nicasio (2-0) more than settled in against the light-hitting Padres as he allowed just two hits over his last five innings. Four relievers protected the 3-2 lead, allowing just two hits over the final three innings. "He had it rough there early but he settled down and we picked him up on the back side," said Boone Logan, who came on in the seventh and walked a batter to load the bases with two outs before he got Alexi Amarista on a ground out. LaTroy Hawkins pitched the ninth inning for his second save. Colorado won for just the third time in nine road games this season. Nicasio ran his career mark to 3-0 in six starts against San Diego with a 2.89 ERA. The Rockies scratched together a single run in three separate innings, including the go-ahead run in the fifth off Robbie Erlin (1-1). "The second time through the lineup, I just felt myself trying to do too much, overthrowing," Erlin said. "Thats when I lose command of the ball. My game is definitely command and I got hurt with it." San Diego, the NLs lowest scoring team, had few scoring chances after the first and was held to two runs or less for the eighth time in 14 games. "We put some great at-bats together," San Diegos Jedd Gyorko said. "But there in the middle of the game, he definitely got comfortable and kind of settled in and was hitting his spots a little bit better." In the Colorado fifth, Michael Cuddyer singled and Carlos Gonzalez walked with two outs. Tim Stauffer replaced Erlin and loaded the bases with a walk to Troy Tulowitzki. Edwin Rosario then hit a ground ball that tipped off the glove off Stauffers glove for an infield single and a 3-2 lead. San Diego scored twice in the first on four consecutive hits to start the inning. Will Venable led off with a double and went to third on Amaristas single. Seth Smith and Jedd Gyorko followed with RBI singles. The Rockies cut the lead to 2-1 on DJ LeMahieus run-scoring single in the second and tied the game on sacrifice fly by Nolan Arenado in the fourth. Erlin gave up three runs on six hits in 4 2-3 innings. The left-hander was coming off a six-inning, one-hit effort in his last start, a 2-1 win at Cleveland on Wednesday. Notes: Cuddyer, who suffered a bruised right elbow Monday night when he fell backwards against the outfield wall while attempting to make a catch, was back in the lineup at first base. ... Padres shortstop Everth Cabrera (sore knee) was held out of the starting lineup. ... When San Diego scored two runs without a hit in the eighth inning Monday night for a 5-4 win over the Rockies, it was the first time the Padres scored the game-tying and eventual game-winning run in the same inning without a hit since May 2004. . Rockies LHP Jorge De La Rosa (0-2, 9.69 ERA) faces off against Padres RHP Andrew Cashner (1-1, 1.29) on Wednesday night. TreQuan Smith Saints Jersey .K. Subban has picked the right time of the year to go on an offensive tear. Custom New Orleans Saints Jerseys . Watching them over the past year - and in some cases, two years - has given us a starting point for this seasons Craigs List. http://www.authenticfootballshopsaints. ... te-Jersey/. The 26-year-old Redditch, England, native played three of his past four seasons under Rennie with the Carolina RailHawks of the North American Soccer League. Marcus Davenport Jersey . -- Athletics manager Bob Melvin is already starting to run out of superlatives to describe Scott Kazmir. Patrick Robinson Jersey . It has been eleven years, eight months, and 261 days since I played my last CFL game. TAMPA, Fla. -- New York Yankees general manager Brian Cashman has no concerns about the health of shortstop Derek Jeter, who was limited to 17 games last season due to leg injuries. Jeter is scheduled to play Thursday against Pittsburgh in his first spring training game of his final season. Cashman said Wednesday he is "more curious as to like how the weather report is for tomorrow than what hes going to look like." "What happened last year was unfortunate and unexpected," Cashman said. "Ive been conditioned not to worry about Derek Jeter, and I havent deviated from that." Jeter, who turns 40 in June, broke his left ankle in the 2012 AL championship series, then broke it again last spring during his rehabilitation. "Im looking forward to being out there," Jeter said. "I feel good now, so last year doesnt matter. Since Ive been here this year, everything has been like a normal spring. You cant really compare last year and this year. Two entirely different years. Last year I felt as though I was rehabbing, this year Im good to go." YYankees manager Joe Girardi is handling Jeters spring training in a normal fashion.dddddddddddd "Everything hes done has been good," Girardi said. "So, last year where we had some concerns, the way he was running, the way he was moving, we havent had any of that." Jeter got to meet 2013 Heisman Trophy winner Jameis Winston before the Yankees played Florida State on Tuesday. Winston is a closer and outfielder for the Seminoles. "Hes pretty remarkable," Jeter said. "I think its cool that hes playing two sports. You dont see that too often now." NOTES: 1B Mark Teixeira, recovering from right wrist surgery July 2, expects to face a pitcher in batting practice for the first time next week. He could be ready for a game in about 10 days. ... OF Alfonso Soriano (flu) worked out for the second straight day and could play Sunday. ... INF Eduardo Nunez is out with flu. ... If more improvements are needed to the roster, Cashman maintained any moves would not involve adding a big salary. "Weve spent our money," he said. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Вернуться в «Городская клиническая больница №3»